Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday, November 5, 1966

Cloudy & stormy all day - started to rain about dark.

I came home from work at 9:, stoped at grocery store.

I changed all the beds & washed 7 batches of cloths hung some out & got dry Dean cleaned my bed room & moped Kitchen & dineing room & Jerry came at 11:45 & Dean took him up to D.Q. to get Dodge & Dean went to Boise to Journalism Conference & dinner came home at 5:

Ray went to work 10: to 6:30

Jerry finished milk route then He took me out to Hoggs at 1: & I sold her $67. worth of paints Came home & Jerry went up & bought $46. worthy of groc, & we ate & he & Dean went to baptismal & show after. Ray went out for evening. I watched early show & me & Kids wentt o bed. My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment