Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday, November 3, 1966

warm - breezy - sunny

I came home from work & washed 2 batches of cloths & read paper & went to bed 10: Jerry came home & hung cloths out while he waited for Ray to bath & he took him to work on way to Dairy & Pd. bill for me  They came home at 2: & woke me up so I washed 3 batches of rugs & hung out & got dry.

Jerry went on Paper route & at 4: I took Ray over to Lenards & he got car & went to work.

Dean got home at 5:, teacher brought him. Cheryl brought Jackie from Primary at 5:20

Dale never came from school until Jerry went out to Hoggs & got him at 8:

I cooked supper, Jackie ate at 6: & went to school game with Tines'

Jerry came at 6:30 & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment