Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday, July 18, 1962

Got letter from Kay

sent letter to Mother - Kay - Claudia and Lyle

Cool breeze

We cut off Diplomatic Relations with Peru this morning, Military has taken over the government, I'm worried sick.

Ivard got home at 7:30 & I got up & took Jerry to work. I washed 3 batches & wrote to Kay & Mother.

We had lunch & Ivard took Dale & Jackie & went up to Kurtz Park. Its our turn for  Cub Scouts & they are meeting there & play ball & games & have watermellon.

I wrote to Claudia and Lyle & we mailed them when we went up to watch the Parade after supper. stoped to D.Q. & had a drink on way home.

I watched T.V. & Ivard went to bed. He left for Boise to work at 11:

Ray went to show, Jerry had to work at D.Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment