Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday, July 26, 1962

Ivard got ready & took Jackie to Primary while I showered & got ready & at 10: Jerry came home from work & we took him to Boise for Job interview, traveling Salesman, he didn't want it. I cashed Genes Ins. policy in hes had since he was a month old. He has a 11,000 policy now. Came home at noon & took Jerry back to work. hung a batch of cloths & Dean made hot cakes for their dinner really rained for awhile this morning

I went & signed up at 2:15 & got groc. Came back & took Ivard to work for 3:30, stoped & had drink.

Rays day off & when we got home from Boise him & Pick-up were gone - Nyssa I'll bet, he was, got home at 11:05 while I was up getting Ivard from work.

Jerry got home from M Men just before I left.

ward teachers came.

No comments:

Post a Comment