Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday, July 20, 1962

Ivard came from Boise & went to bed. I got up & fed Kids & cut out a halter & shorts for Jackie & Debbie out of pink Dennim & got them made. Some guy came & wanted to buy hay mower so Ivard got up & sold it to him for $145. he took it to bank & got 2 blades from Callahan's he fixed for us.

Ray worked from 9:30 to 6: & went to Rodeo.

When I finished Kids suits they bathed & put them on & Ivard & I, Dale, Jackie & Debbie went up town & Ivard & Dale had a hair cut & me & Kids went & bought me a fitted sheet for my big bed. We went out to "Kit Kat" & had our supper, I had Prawns, then we went & got Christene & Jeff & went up & Parked at Rail Road Shack & watched Parage, got icecream cones for Kids & came home & Gail came & got Christine & Jeff. couldn't stay, had Blanch's truck to move tomorrow & it didn't have lites. We watched T.V. Ivard went to work at 11:, herder, Nampa.

No comments:

Post a Comment