Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday, July 21, 1962

Gail moved back to Nyssa.

Ivard got assigned a regular Job, got bumped before he worked.

Ivard got home at 7: & we read paper in bed then I got up & worked on my books. Hotter today 101 degrees.

Ray went to work at 9:30 to 6:

I changed all 5 beds and washed all of them. When Ivard got up we made my bed & I cleaned my bedroom then we made Jerrys bed & Ivard cleaned their room & I made Jackies bed & while I was doing cloths Ivard cleaned Jackies floor & bath room & hall & Kitchen, dust mop. Ivard picked over string beans while he watched ball game & I cooked them for supper. I got cleaned up & Ivard took me to store & I bought $36. groc. Came home & at 6:00 Gail & them came & got Debbie, had to hurry because there aren't any lites on truck. We ate and Jerry & Dean came from Scout camp at 7:30 & I took him up to D.Q. to work, supposed to be there at 5:  We went & got Ray at 6: & he went to Rodeo & Ivard bathed & went to bed. I watched T.V. Dean had blister & soaked his feet & helped me make bunk beds. Ivard floated on 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment