Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday, June 1, 1962

Ivard & I read paper in bed then we got up & finished going over the Penny Collection & bagging them up by noon.

Jerry - Ray - Dean & Dale went to conference & when they got home at noon we had barbacue ready & we ate then Jerry - Ray & Dean went to afternoon session. Ray had to leave in middle & be to work at Dairy Q. at 3: till 10:

I finished up collection & worked on books & Ivard had bath & went to work at 4: left at 3:30 on bike.

Jerry & Dean came home at 4:15 & at 5: I took Jerry up to Dairy Q. to work until closeing.

Dean & Jackie did dishes & I wrote Kay. At 11: Dean & I went up to D.Q. & had a drink then went up & sat at R. R. till 12:30, came home & Ivard had come home was supposed to take Dean over to Gails.

No comments:

Post a Comment