Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday, July 12, 1962

windy all day.

Rays day off. He defrosted icebox for me & weeded flowers. He worked for Jerry tonite from 8: to 10:

Ivard got up & took Jerry to work & went back to bed until after noon.

I took Jackie to Primary, Dale rode his bike. Ray went & got her & took his picture proof's back & ordered his Senior pictures.

I patched all morning. made Dale 7 pr short pants & Dean 2 out of overalls with knees wore out.

Jerry came home for lunch. Dean cleaned Kettle cupboard.

Ivard & I played 2 games Scrabble then I cooked supper. Ivard took Dale up to Lakeview to play ball when he went after Jerry. We ate & took Jerry up to church to M-Men-Gleaners & went & watched Dale get beat. Came home & I went to bed at 9:, I feel awful. rest of them watched T.V. Ivard didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment