Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday, July 17, 1962

Sent Dean a birthday card up to Camp

Ivard got home from Boise at 6:30 & came to bed. When I woke up Jerry was gone to work in my car.

Ray went to work at 9:30. I mailed $40. to Idaho Savings to start new account for Ray at 5% Int. He got $75. clear this check. Dale & Jackie did dishes & cleaned up & I washed 2 batches & iorned until Dale left for Garners after lunch.

Ivard got up at 1:30 & we went to bank & over to "Blackers" to take my Contest Entry. stoped to Gails but he wasn't home. got groc. & came home & I got books up & got supper and we ate when Jerry & Ray got home. Jerry & Ray went to Road show & Ivard & I took Dale and Jackie up to see the opening Rodeo Parade. Had a Sundee on way home.

Watched T.V. Ivard left for work at 11: with Medlay. Ray got home at midnite. Jerry got home at 5: A.M. had Party at Wilsons after Road show then drove to Grandview M. Home & back to breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment