Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday, July 16, 1962

Dean went to Camp Billy Rice for week

Got letter from Mother

Ivard got home from Boise at 7: & read paper & took Jerry to work then came to bed & woke me up. I about died when I looked at my watch. I though no one had woke up & Dean had missed Scout Camp but the Bishop came & got him at 5:

I washed cloths. I fixed Steak sandwiches for lunch & Ivard got up & we ate at 1:

Ray worked from 9:30 to 6:

After lunch we went to bank, & paid ills.

I fixed Sour Krut & weenies for supper & we all ate on the run went up with Ivard to sign up at 5:15 & waited for Jerry. Him & Ray went to Mutual & Ivard, Jackie & I took Dale over to Lincoln Park to his ball game, got beat. Came home & watched T.V. & Ivard went to bed until time to go to Boise to work at 10:45. Kids came at 11: & Jerry went up & got me a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment