Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday, July 22, 1962

sure hot.

Ivard got home at 5:30 A.M & came to bed. I read paper & got up at 9:15.

Ray didn't have to work today. Him & Jerry & Dean went to Priesthood & Sunday School, Ray came back & took Kids to Sunday school.

I did all of yesterdays dishes & cooked spagetti & made salad & we ate when Kids came 2:, Ivard didn't get up & Jerry went to a meeting when he brought Kids home.

Gail, Lynda & Kids, Gene & Schulthies Kid came at 3: & ate, they are all moved with todays load. Have to bring our tractor & equipment yet. They left right after they ate. Dean & Ray did dishes. I washed 2 batches of cloths

Ivard, Ray, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to church. I watched T.V. my eyes hurt, full of puss. We went up to R.R., & got me some eye medecine before they went to church. Jerry got home at 1: Ivard didn't work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment