Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday, July 11, 1962

Got letter from Kay he is changed back to Lima & is District President & Traveling Superviseing Elder

Ray was 17 today. He worked from 9:30 to 6:

I got up & took Jerry to work.

Dean cleaned up the house and made Ray a cake & I helped him make 7 min. iceing.

I spent most of the day going through my Penny & nickle collection & catalogueing it. Tonite I had bath & washed my hair.

Ivard had to go to work at 4: so I took him up.

I went after Jerry & he had to go streight to work at D.Q. He was supposed to be to work at 6: & we stoped to Store so he was 15 min. late. Brought Ray home & Dean had table all set with cake lighted & presents. There was just Ray, Dean, Dale, Jackie & I. He got pr. black pants, 3 white shirts, 2 pr. socks & Record case. He went gadding & we watched T.V. He came home at 11: & I went after Ivard. We had drink while waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment