Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wednesday, October 5, 1960

Beautiful day, 84 degrees

I came home from work & Ivard was already home. He watched World Series & I made 2 banna pies & washed 3 batches of cloths. I went to bed at 11: & Jackie & Ivard went at 1:30 & I got up & tended cloths & got ready & went in to bank at 2:30 went to Pennys sale & laid away some rugs & towels & got me a big bed sheet, went to dress show & laid away a pr. red capri pants & white Turtle neck sweater & dress for Jackies birthday. Got feed & groc. & went & waited at depot for train to come in, thought Jerry might be on it, wasn't the people from New Mexico called & said they wouldn't come if Jerry wasn't home yet they were going home. I got me some french fries & coke while I waited for Gene. Came home at 5:30 & Ray got supper & I worked on books

We went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment