Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thursday, October 13, 1960

Ivard & Gene went over & work in beets for Wally.

Kids didn't have to go to school, Inst.

I came home from work & read paper & ate & washed some cloths then I went to bed & Jerry watched world Series Pittsburg won. Jerry fixed stuff ready to put on for supper & at 3:30 I took him in to Dr. Ross & Dean, Dale & Jackie to Primary then I went to Wards & got Ivard 4 flannel shirts & jackie a red cordory Jacket & plaid pants for her birthday, exchanged a pick-up tire that was wrecked & got a red rubber floor mat for car. got Kids & Jerry & Gene & came home at 6: & Gail, Lynda & Kids came & ate & took Jerry home with them. Jerry had to go with Wayne Barrett for high council Sunday, over to Parma - Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment