Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wednesday, October 26, 1960

I came home & took Kids to school

Ivard had come home & ate & went to do beets. He stoped in on way from unloading & I went with him & brought pick-up home & at 10: I took seed to town, only got 11 cents. $92. for 800 lbs. I got last yrs beet payment & went & paid Utah oil a 3 mo. gas bill. got groc. & came home & went to bed. A bad wind came up on way to town & about blew me off road, so dusty I had to turn lites on & it really turned cold. didn't last long & warmed up again this after noon.

I got up at 4: & went to town & had an oil change & greese job on car & got Jerry some stamps

Came home & Ivard was home & we ate & went to bed until time to go to work.

Gene went selling candy for scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment