Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friday, October 14, 1960

Kids didn't have to go to school

I came home from work at 8:30, we have next 3 nites off. Ivard was home & watched T.V. They started to mow seed & broke blade. I washed some cloths & Ivard & I went to bed awhile Ivards nite off too. Gene did fence ect. Dean tended Kids all day.

At 3: Ivard & I went to Nampa & Paid bills & he got a hair cut & I borrowed 175. at bank to pay off Dobbs & get my bedspread & blanket out of laway. We went to Boise at 5: & I got my big bedspread & blanket 43. I got me a pr of black flats & a pr black dress shoes. We had a milk shake & went to Bronco Stadium & watched Gene tie Borah 0 to 0. Gene played most of game. After game Ivard & I went to "Louies" & had chow meine, sure good. got home at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment