Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday, October 24, 1960

I took Kids to school & I took Jerry to register on way home.

I came home from work & Ivard had already come home & eaten & taken Gene to school for 8: test & gone to do beets. We changed all the beds but mine & I sorted cloths & Jerry washed all day & I went to bed.

I got up at 4: & went over to beet field & left car & took pick-up to town to Wards & got 2 new snow tires put on the back for Ivard & got him some gas & went & got to seed boxes at Dickersons then I picked Gene, neighbor kid & Ray up at school, Ray stayed to work on float.

Jerry had supper ready & we ate & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work. Gene & Ray went to Mutual & Jerry made beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment