Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday, October 17, 1960

Kay called

Ivard came home from work & I got up & we ate & he went over to Wallys & helped in beets all day, got home at 6:30. He came home at noon & ate & took Jackie to unload his load of beets then brought her home again.

Sunny nice day. I took little Kids to school & washed all the bedding & cloths & got them all dry & in before Kids came from school

I iorned all day & finally got it all done up, even what I washed today. I put supper on to cook & went in & got Gene at 6: & got gas & Dean got school paper. We ate & Ivard & Jacked bathed & we went to bed & Ray & Gene went to Mutual. Ivard says he still loves me. He went to work at 10:40 & I went at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment