Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monday, October 3, 1960

Beautiful day, warm & sunny hasn't froze garden yet. I came home from work & Ivard was home from Boise. Ray stayed home with sore throat. I sorted cloths & he washed them & cleaned house & tended Jackie & Ivard & I went to Caldwell to Bank & put my dimes in Savings & put some money in bank for Gene, Jackie & Dean. Went to opening of new "Penny Wise Drig" & got Jackie a big doll will curley hair & soft body for 3.29, for Xmas. Went & Pd bills in Nampa & got groc. Came home at noon & Ivard went to bed. Jackie & I went at 2: Ray got supper & we ate after Ivard brought Gene home from Practice We all went to bed at 7:30 & Gene & Ray went to Mutual with Max. We went to work.

1 comment: