Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 22, 2010

Saturday, October 22, 1960

got letter from Kay

came home & went to bed at 9: & never got up until 4:

Jerry & Kids cleaned yard & he made 4 Jello pies. Ray cleaned house.

Ivard went to do beets at 7:, came home for dinner but I didn't see him. he got home at 6: & did chores & had a bath.

I made a meat pie with biscuits on top & we ate at 7:

I got books up.

We ate when Ivard came & Ivard & I took Jerry in to Hennis's to go on a blind date with a girl from Melba they went to square dance just got home when Gene called. home from Pocotello. Ivard went & got him & I went to bed until time to go to work. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment