Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thursday, October 27, 1960

I came home from work & got Kids & took them to school. Ivard was home & gone to do beets again, he didn't come home for dinner today.

I ate & went to bed until 2: then I took Jerry in to Dr. he didn't see him, left after sitting an hr & half. I took Jackie & bought her 2 pr. shoes & laid her away a Xmas dress. We got groc. & took her to Primary then I got Jerry & we went & had a cool & came home.

Jerry washed car this morning was nice this morning but turned off stormy tonite. Just got home at 5: & Gene called & I had to go back in & get him.

I got books up.

We ate when Ivard came & we went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment