Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, October 15, 2010

Saturday, October 15, 1960

Got up & ate & I washed cloths & iorned most of day. Gene went & milked for Wally & Ivard did ours. Gene came home & ate & hauled 2 loads of beets for Wally then went up & worked for Max a little while, they broke down.

Ray got home at 1:30 from scout trip.

Ivard took knives in to be welded at 10: & at noon I called & they were done. I gave him $80. to pay Dobbs (73.) at 3: I called Stockman & he said he'd be home in half hr. at 6: I drove by & he was still sitting in there. We were supposed to be over to Gails to go to my birthday dinner. I went over & took Jerrys suit from cleaner, for tomorrow. There wasn't anyone home so I got groc. & came back to Nampa at 8:30 & Ivard was still sitting in Stockman. I went to show (2) & at 11:30 I went in Stockman & really told Ivard off & he came right home, without my money or knives.

No comments:

Post a Comment