Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, December 30, 1959

got letter from Jerry

It started to snow at 6:45 A.M & there was an in or more when we came out to go home, wasn't slippery. stoped time we got home & not as much out this way. sun came out about 2:30.

I read paper & went to bed & Ivard took Gene in to basketball practice They came home at noon & woke me up they made so much noise. I stayed in bed until about 3: but never did get to sleep again. Ray defrosted ice box & freezer compartment. Rest of them watched T.V. & played games all day.

Ivard took Gene, Ray, & Dean in to church at 4:30 to settle up their titheing. They were all full tithe payers.

I worked on books until Gene went to do chores. Ray got supper for Kids & Ivard & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment