Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday, December 1, 1959

Jerry called, has been transfered to Santa Fe, New Mexico

I came home & Ivard took Kids to school & I ate & went to bed & Jackie, she don't feel good. Ivard went to town & Pd. Int. on place mortage & put money in bank then he tended Jackie & at 1: I got up & went to relief society. Went & pd. Hales & got some bread & Ivard had gone & got little boys & was out plowing till dark then he milked & went after Gene.

Ray stayed after school to pass hand bills for scouts & came home at 6:30 & brought Dickie Small & they ate & went back with Ivard to get Gene & went to church ball practice. Ivard & Gene came home & I fixed oyster soup & Ivard & I went to bed. Ivard went to work for 11: & I left at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment