Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday, December 29, 1959

Gail came over & brought Gene home

I came home from work & Ivard was to work. I read paper & went to bed. Kids got me up at 12:30 & I got ready & went over to Barney's to relief society officers & teachers & visiting teachers party. came home at 4: & Gail Lynda & Kids were here, they brought Gene home.

Ivard got home about 4:30 & he got bumped he'll be back on 11: tomorrow nite.

I helped Ray cook supper & we ate & played games.

Kay got ready & went over to Adrian & took Claudia to High School to Xmas formal.

I went to bed at 8: & Gail left right after.

I went to work at 11:

Ivard was home with Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment