Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday, December 17, 1959

Silver Wedding Ann. Ivard gave me a diamond ring set.

I came home from work & Ivard was home, he took Kids to school & I went to bed awhile then I got up & Ivard gave me a diamond & wedding ring set. We got ready & went to Caldwell & got my laways out & bought some Xmas presents then we came back to Nampa & bought some more presents & got my robes for everyone out of laway. Got Dean & Dale some shoes. Got me a bra. Took rings in to make larger.

Ivard had hair cut & we got groc. & came home & fixed little Kids supper & Ivard & I went back to Nampa to Harmony Cafe & had supper, Shrimp. We were going to show but Gene & Ray didn't come home from school, game & practice, then they went to Mutual Xmas party. We came home & did chores & I laid off. We went to bed early. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment