Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday, December 12, 1959

sent letter to Lyle - Kay - Jerry - Louie & Ruth, on birthday card
Kay called

I cam home from work & went to bed with Ivard. Gene went & got him & he was asleep when I got home. I have tonite off & was only going to lay down a little while. It was 3: when I woke up. I wanted to go over to Gails but Ivard had to watch ball game on T.V. Ray had house cleaned & supper ready. We ate & Gene took pick-up & went to Nampa at 4: to go to Emmett & play ball.

I wrote to Lyle - Kay - Jerry & Louie & Ivard mailed them when he went to work. Kay called & wanted money to pay his rent. sent Ruth a birthday card & note.

My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment