Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday, December 19, 1959

got pkg from Lyle

I came home in fog & nearly got hit. Ivard had doubled over on day job he got for 2 weeks. He came home & Gene took him back so he could use pick-up. I ate & went to bed & at 11: Gene got me up & we took 2 cows to Caldwell to sale. Came home and I got books up & got most of my Xmas cards ready to mail & at 3:30 Dean & I took them in & mailed them. Jim Peterson stoped me at red lite & said to pick Kay up at bus depot so I went & got Ivard then we got Kay & went to Caldwell & got check from cows & came back & got groc. & went to Kids place after Kays suit case but he wasn't home yet, Kay went in later. Came home & Ivard got supper & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ray went after Xmas tree with scouts at 8: A.M. Got home at 9:

No comments:

Post a Comment