Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday, December 21, 1959

I came home from work & took Dean & Dale over to Grange hall to practice their Xmas programe then Kay & Jackie & I went to Nampa to bank & paid taxes then we went to Nyssa to take Gail a Xmas tree but they already had one. got some butter & stuff in Nyssa. It was late when we got home.

Ivard went & paid water bill after he got off work at 4: Ray got supper & I laid down awhile.

Ivard went after Gene at 7: & we passed them up at corner on way to school programe. Ivard brought Gene on home & got ready & came over to Grange hall. Ray & I took Kids early. Kay & Gene tended Jackie. I came home early & laid down a hr. before I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment