Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday, December 5, 1959

I came home from work & Ivard was in bed & I went right to bed & I never got up until 3:30.

They plowed a little but it was nearly froze too much.

Gene fixed a fence.

Ivard left for work at 2:

Ray cleaned house & got supper & we ate at 4: Kids tried to start car to put gas in & it was dead Gene & Ray started it with tractor. I took Gene in to high school at 5: to go play their first ball game & went & had Don put a new battery cable on. Came home & got books up & read paper Ray milked. Went to bed & Gene called & I went & got him. They won by one point. Gene made a basket just as gun went off. He made 6 points. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment