Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday, December 18, 1959

got anniversary card from Jerry

I got up & cooked Kids breakfast & Ivard took little boys to school then we wrapped presents & got Lyle & mothers pkg. ready to mail & I went to town at noon to finish getting things for Jerrys pkg. then I went to relief society leadership meeting & social. came home & we wrapped Jerrys pkg.  & Dean, Dale Ivard & I went to town & mailed it & I took Dean & Dale to do their Xmas Shopping.

Gene & Ray had pick-up & came home right after school & Ray had supper ready when we got home. Gene had chores done & made the biscuits on meat pie. We ate & I went to bed until time to go to work & so did Ivard. I left at 11: & he went about 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment