Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thursday, December 31, 1959

sent Jerry letter & money
got letter from Stella

lite skiff of snow at 6: A.M. but sun came out all day & melted it. I came home & Ivard was home in bed. I went to bed until 9:30 then we got up & went & got Ivards check & pd. bills. droped Gene off at school to practice ball at 10: I wrote Jerry on way went to Caldwell & got Int. drawn up on all our savings accounts. got groc. & came back & got Gene at 1: came home & I went to bed & Ray got dinner.

Ivards day off & at 2:30 he got called out brakeing to Nyssa & had to met crew at 3: to drive over. Ray cleaned house & at 5:30 Kotters came & got him to stay all nite.

Gene did chores & I got books up.

At 7:30 I fixed Kids hambergers & cocoa & stuff for New Years Eve & we ate at 8:30 & I went to bed until time to go to work. Kay-Gene-Dean-Dale & Jackie watched T.V.

I went to work at 11:

Ivard earned $72. on his breaking trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment