Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 1959

got card from Jerry

I came home & Ivard was home in bed. I ate & went to bed. Ivard got up at 9:45 & took Dale in to Primary & he took car to Don Born's & had new shocks put on rear & oil change & greese job. He got home at 3: & brought Dale & ate & went to work. He was bumped & floated on 3:30 job. I got up at 3: & got my books up & washed 4 batches clothes & hung out. Patched a couple of things & finished up my new dress.

helped Kids fix supper & dampened some clothes. We ate after Gene did chores.

Ray went to Mutual.

I went to bed 9: & went to work for last time this summer. laid off. They go down Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment