Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, June 19, 1959

Ivard went to work at 11: P.M. stoped om Caldwell & Kay got gloves & we got a foot stool with green stamps.

Gene got up at 5:30 & went to work at Brysons & Ivard came home at 7: & did chores. Kay went up to neighbors above us & worked at 8: I got breakfast & washed some clothes.

Ray & Dean hoed beets awhile then did dishes. & went back out in beets.

Ivard tended water & furrowed our corn.

I washed my hair & got dinner & Kay came home & ate because that guys wife is away. I went to Caldwell to bank, out to Simplots & got my check up to Davenports after tete cups, come to Nampa & got root beer, feed & groc. & went to Hales & got Ivard a Strata lounger chair for Fathers Day, & out to Yorgensens & got Ivard some garments. came home & we ate & Ivard did chores & baled hay & Kay - Gene Ray & I went over to Owyhee Ward to Vanae's reception got home at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment