Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26, 1959

Ivard got up at 6: & had to be to work at 7:. Gene milked. Kids got up late & ate & went out in beets.

Cloudy & cold.

I wrote to Jerry & fixed lunch & washed out Jackie some pants & undershirts.

Gene went at 1:30 to finish that guys hay where hes been working. Came home about 3: & did beets again.

At 4:30 Ray left with Max Barlow for overnight scout trip. I made Barbacue & milk shakes for Kids supper & at 7: I went to Nampa to find Ivard. I called in & he didn't double. He was at Stockman playing cards, had huge piles of chips in front of him. He would not come home. played 8 hrs. went to work again at 11: & I came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment