Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, June 8, 1959

had letter from Jerry, came Sat.

Gene got up & went to work at Bryson's & Ivard did chores & cultivated beets until noon. I worked on books & sent Jerry a birthday card. washed a batch of clothes. Helped Ray plant a bed of Petunias. Ivard went over to Labor camp & paid the Mexicans for thinning beets.

At 2: Ivard & I, Ray, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to Caldwell to bank & got groc. had a root beer & brought a gal. home & had root beer floats for supper.

I made potatoe salad & fixed supper & we just got through eating when Gene came from work, he ate & did chores & Ivard & I drove in to Nampa & saw about work. Ivards on extra board ow

Came home & we all went to bed about 9: My leg & heel hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment