Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 1959

I worked on books all evening & got a bunch of payments ready to mail.

Kids got up & did beets & Ivard did chores & I got breakfast & Gene went to work in neighbors hay after we ate, & Kids went back out in beets.

Ivard & I got ready & were in Caldwell at 9: met Mr. Bishop at Gigways office & we got all settled up on our old place & got rest of our money, little over 2000. after paying barn & exp.

Came home & ate & Ivard & Kids finished hauling our hay & Kay & I went to Nampa & I signed for unemployment, got groc. & Kay got Claudia a birthday present.

We ate & they all had a bubble bath. Kay - Gene & Ray went to Mutual & we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment