Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 4, 1959

Came home from work & got ready & Kay & I went to Nampa & I went to "Peacock" & had a short hair cut & color shampoo & Kay went & had shocks put on front of car then he came & got me & I got me 3 pr. shoes & him a pr. then he took me to Albertsons & I had lunch & got groc. & he went back over to station & flushed out radiator. came home at 2: & Ray had dinner ready & we ate & Ivard & Kay went & got Puch & went to Adrian to ball practice. I washed clothes & iorned a half basket of things & finished up my new dress. I went to bed early, right after Ivard & Kay got home.

Ivard watered & cultivated some beets.

No comments:

Post a Comment