Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6, 1959

Ivard woke me up at 4:30 A.M. so we listened to radio & I read My True Story magazine. got up & had a bath & at 8: we went down town to Jolly Joan & had breakfast then drove back up to hotel & Ivard went with Glen to see a friend & June & I walked down town, 9 blocks & went shoping, got Jackie a dress & play pants & Debbie a short suit & Jeff some little pants. walked back to hotel, got blister. Met Ivard & Glen & all the Kids & went down to Jolly Joan & had dinner at 2: then I went back to hotel & read & ate candy & Ivad took Kids up to Multloma stadium. at 4:30 June & I walked up game started at 5: We beat Gaston 5 to 4 to keep State Title. We watched A-2 & part of A-2 game then at 11: Ivard & I, June & Glen went down to Jolly Joan & ate. Kids went to Jantzen Beach. quite a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment