Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday, June 22, 1959

Barlow bought a church calf
got letter from Jerry

Ivard got home at 6 A.M & slept until 8: Ray went to work at 7: & Kay went at 8: I cooked breakfast & we ate at 8: & Ivard & Gene put cultivators on & he cultivated beets & Gene & Dean hoed.

I changed all the beds & sorted clothes & washed 7 batches in between getting books up, makeing my bed - cleaning up house & I had dinner ready at noon & Kay came home & ate.

I did breakfast & dinner dishes & Dale & I went to town & got baler twine & Ivard finished baleing hay. I cleaned bedrooms upstairs & made beds.

Kay came home at 6: & him & Gene went to church soft ball game, to play. Ray came home & cleaned front room & bath room. Ivard did chores

No comments:

Post a Comment