Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1, 1959

sent Jerrys money.

I got up at 8: & made waffles & hot cakes for breakfast & Ivard & Kids came in from doing beets & ate. They went back out, all but Kay & he had a nap.

I changed beds & washed 3 batches & the washer started acting up. I got dinner & after Ivard & I & Dale & Jackie came back from Nampa & getting Ivards check, paying bills & getting a pick-up tire we ate at 2:30 & Ivard & Kay went to Adrian to ball practice

I mixed bread & baked 6 loaves & 2 pans cinnamon rolls.

Gene did chores & we all went to bed early.

I went back to work at Simplots tonite.

Ivard went to work at 11:30.

Ray went to Party for school classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment