Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday, March 5, 1959

I stoped in office & drew out $225. out of credit U. savings

I came home from work & Ivard was home milking. I took kids to school & me, Ivard & Jackie ate & at 10:30 we went to bed after I washed 2 batches of blankets and hung them out.

We got up at 1:30 & got kids no school, teachers meeting. Ivard, Jackie & I went to Nampa & paid car, baler & pick-up & went over & got Duaines trailer at Kartue junction & went to Caldwell to bank then took pick-up home & got a load of hay. stoped in Caldwell & got groc. & had root beer. came home & Ray & kids had car washed, house cleaned up & some more clothes washed & potatoes on. I cooked pork chops & got supper while Ivard milked. We ate & at 8 Ivard went to bed. We got up at 11: & we went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment