Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, March 6, 1959

got letter from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard was home milking. I took kids to school & washed a batch of clothes and worked on books & mailed a bunch of letters to bills. Ivard went to Nampa & Caldwell to see about getting sugar beet acrage & Ins. on place. He came home & at 12:45 we went to bed. got up at 3:30 & I went & got kids & field man came to see why we got milk back again. At 4:30 Ivard & Jackie went to Adrian to get Kay and Gene and ring back a load of hay.

I cooked supper, hambergers with mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes, spring salad, dressing. We ate & Gene did chores & Ivard & Kay went to Caldwell to basketball games, Nampa-Caldwell. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment