Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday, March 23, 1959

Rained during night. and some today. I came home from work and got ready and Jackie and I went to Caldwell to bank & drug store & got me a cake saver & one for Metcalf's 25th Silver Wedding with green stamps, Went to dairy & got icecream, pads, cheese, & buttermilk powder. Came home at noon & Jackie & I went to bed. Ivard had chores done & plowed until he ran out of gas, gas guy came when we were eating supper. I got up at 3:30 & got supper & Ivard went after the kids & we ate when they got home.

I got books up. Jackie feel & hurt her mouth & Ray & I took her in to hospital to let Dr. Ross look at it he said it would be OK. It was 7:30 time we got home. laid down until time to go to work had to get certificate for Dale to go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment