Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, March 2, 1959

Took Genes pig over to Ad's before we got hay. had hard time loading it.

We got up & ate & Ivard did chores & I took Kids over to first day at new school at Scism.

Ivard & Jackie went over to old place in pick-up & I followed in car. Ivard stoped at Art Jeromes to see if he could borrow money, didn't have any now. loaded up car & pick-up & came home & unloaded & I went & got Kids from school & I followed Ivard to Nampa & we got dairy feed in car & parked it & went over & got a load of hay after we went to upholserting place & saw about having old davenport redone. I drove car home & Ivard did chores & we ate. he went back to work after weeks vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment