Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, March 7, 1959

got letter from Mother & Berniece

Ivard was waiting for me at Albertsons when Sylvia let me out. Came home & we went right to bed. Gene milked. Ivard got up at 10:30 & I never even heard him, & him Kay, Gene & Ray went over to old place & hauled the rest of machinery on B&M truck & kids brought pick-up load of hay.

I got up at noon & took Jackie to bed with me & never knew when she got up.

I got up at 4: & made fruit cocktail & fixed supper & we ate when I came back from Nampa from picking Ivard up after he took truck back. Gene milked.

Ivard & Jackie bathed & we went to bed early. Kay went to Caldwell bowling with letterman club & I went to work at 11: when he got home. Ivards night off.

No comments:

Post a Comment