Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday, March 22, 1959

Ivard came in & got me from work & we came home & Kay & Gene went to priesthood & sunday school. I went to bed & Ivard & Dale went to sunday school in pick-up so they could push car if it didn't start, it didn't. Ray & Dean stayed in bed, didn't feel good & they tended Jackie. I got up when guys came home & fixed dinner & we ate & at 5:30 Ivard & I took Kay & Gene back over to Adrian then got the rest of our turkeys.

Rained on us all way to Adrian.

Had root beer & got some icecream & cookies & came home & ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivards night off.

1 comment:

  1. And on this day, in Miami, Florida, I was accidentally conceived. So it began.

    ReplyDelete