Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, March 1, 1959

finished iorning today.

Gene milked & Kay & Ray took off without him & went over to owyhee to sunday school & sacrament meeting. Ivard, Gene & I went over to other place and hauled another load of bottles, fruit and the dressers. Came home & cooked dinner & just as it was ready Ray Evelyn & kids came for little while then Mr & Mrs Bish came & showed us how to take care of flowers & stuff. We ate about 5: after they left.

Ivard milked and I took Kay & Gene over to Adds to stay week & go to school. came home at 9: & went to bed. I called up Vanda this morning & told her I'd come back to work but my cold was so bad in chest, Ivard called in & told her I wouldn't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment