Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday, March 30, 1959

rained all night.

I came home from work & Ivard was just leaving, had to be at sugar factory at 8:30.

I went to bed & Gene tended Jackie & Kay went over to the old place & got load of hay (Smyths) I got up at noon & took Jackie to bed for her nap. Got up at 3:30 & washed 2 batches of clothes. Kay went & got kids & Ray got supper.

cloudy & rained all morning on & off.

We ate at 6:30 & Ivard still hadn't come so Kay - Gene & I went to Nampa in Pick-up & found car in front of "Stockman" so we took it & I took kids to Adrian came back at 8: & Ivard was still there playing cards. I went in & got him & he followed me home. I went to bed & he helped Ray finish up chores & he went to bed. Went to work at 11: Ivards night off.

No comments:

Post a Comment