Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, March 20, 1959

Ray got letter from Barbra & she has a job so they won't be up.

I came home from work & Ivard was home doing chores. I ate & went to bed and Ivard tended Jackie. He put her to bed at noon with me & left for Adrian to watch kids play ball & bring them home. I got up in afternoon & washed & got supper ready & at 8: Ivard called & told Ray to milk that he had pick-up trouble & it wasn't fixed yet so we ate & Ray milked & I went to bed until time to go to work.

Ivard never did get home it was 10: when they got pick-up fixed so he went to work & slept in shack until time for work. he never did get to Adrian car broke in Caldwell.

I left for work at 11:05.

No comments:

Post a Comment